One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Hospitality and Tourism Education
Larry Happiday profile image Larry Happiday Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which British Universities offer Hotel and Tourism Management?
  • September 13, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, University College Birmingham is popular for Hospitality programs. London South Bank University, University of Plymouth, University of Portsmouth, Bournemouth University , Middlesex University , Robert Gordon University, etc offers courses in Hospitality Management (Hotel Management and Hospitality courses).  

You can also try for PG Diploma programs in Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College which offers a program with Internships in Hotel Industry and also get you a Paid Internship. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Hospitality and Tourism Education '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.