One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Cheap college/university in Malaysia or hotel management

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
Dear i have not enough money. but i want to go malaysia, i want to study there in hotel management. i need some college which have installmant facility of tution fee. i can pay it monthly by doing work. is it possible?

Replies (4)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi, you can refer the Universities and Colleges offering Undergraduate Hotel Management and Hospitality courses in Malaysia... I suggest you to shortlist the University and request your information directly to the Unversities..

• Sunil Kumar profile image
  • Sunil Kumar Participant

https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/find-your-course/how-to-choose-the-right-study-abroad-destinations/scope-of-studying-hotel-management-in-malaysia/

Please refer above link

• Mehedi Sanjid profile image
  • Mehedi Sanjid Participant

hi, This is Mehedi Sanjid, I wanna get admission in Diploma in Hotel Management in a malaysian university at a cheap rate. Plz anyone suggest me some information related this topic. I'm totally helpless. you can contact me at sanjidmehedi@gamil.com

• Michael Uzor profile image
  • Michael Uzor Participant

inrolement enquirer

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit