One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How can i get admission in top universities of Canada like McGill?

• Vamshi Yadav profile image
  • Vamshi Yadav Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: Canada

Hi there!

Even i am from Hyderabad. Pursuing my b.tech in Computer Science. I'm really having a big doubt, literally big one.

I am not an iitian, nitian or Bitsian atleast. So, my doubt is like, if i am not an iitian how can i get admission in the top universities of canada. I've heard that an iitian can easily avail admissions in top universities in  Canada compared to a student who is non iitian. Beause, they are having great facilities like they can avail internships, and get some good LOR's and whatever. So, being a non-iitian what all should i do so that i can get admission in my dream university like University of Toronto, Mcgill university etc

Your response would be so valuable because, i'm too much confused about this particular issue. Hope, you would reply as soon as possible! ☺

Replies (1)

• Shilpy Talwar
  • Shilpy Talwar Expert

Dear Student,

To apply for a masters program it is not mandaotry to be an iitian, nitian or bitsian. Students from MDU, UPTU etc are also eligible to apply for the same. Top universities like University of Toronto, Mc Gill, McMaster; they generaly prefer students with 72%-75% and above. Other factors like SOP, LOR also make your profile stronger and an early applicaiton is always appreciated. If you are planning to go for Fall 2018 session, now would be the right time to initiate the application procedure. You can get in touch with us and we will be delighted to help you. You can drop in your contact details on shilpy.talwar@hotcourses.co.in and we will get in touch with you to assit you further. 

• 102 institutions offering Computer Science and IT courses abroad

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit