One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How early can I go abroad, after getting my study visa?

  • Ujjval Soni profile image
  • Ujjval Soni Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

My school starts from 17th of August and I have been advised to go the States, not before one month. But the problem is there is a wedding that I have to attend on the 7th of July so is it possible to go early and have no issues. Anyone has any idea on it?

Replies (1)

Hi Ujjaval,

Thank you for your query.

You can only enter the states before 30 days of the commencement of the session i.e; 18th July to be specific and not before that on Student VISA.


Shikha S


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit