One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What is the value of doing MBA from Malaysia

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia
Sir, I'm an engineering passout and i need to know, how much is the value of MBA from Malaysia? what are the job opportunities in Malaysia after completing MBA? Can we do job after completion of studies and how much we can work there?

Replies (3)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Ashish, i would recommend you to do MBA in Abroad after gaining some experience in the industry.. That will add a lot of value than the choice of country.. and of course, choosing a country also matters. I would say MBA in UK and Singapore should be the first preference than doing in Malaysia.

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

thanks for the answers. But if i go for UK or Singapore i need to job difficulty there, as these country Visa Rules does permit us to work or rules are very hard. we have to come back after studies. but in malayisa we get 6 months after studies in which we can earn a job there. thats why i asked. Now what you suggest me.

Also Malaysian MBA degree is how much valuable in India?

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit