One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

how to apply for a postgraduate course or what steps to be taken

• Logesh L profile image
  • Logesh L Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Give me a detailed opinion about applying in Victoria university in Australia

Replies (3)

• Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Hi Logesh,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Could you please send our CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in. This will help me to guide you keeping the course and background into consideration.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

• Anvee Shrivastava profile image
  • Anvee Shrivastava Participant

plz give a detailed information about the curtin university in australia..and also guide me in knowing that after completion of the course called master of clinical physiotherapy will i be holding a degree of Msc in physiotherapy or master's degree in physiotherapy?and also some details about this course..i m eagerly waiting for ur reply...jus for you to know i have done my bachelor's in physiotherapy from bangalore completed in 2010 and i hold a working experience as a physiotherapist of 3 years...plz fwd the detail to my mail id is anveeshri@yahoo.com..thank you

• Erin Vergara profile image
  • Erin Vergara Participant

Hi Logesh and Anvee,

You may directly contact your preferred university to know more about them and the information you need regarding the courses you want to pursue with them:

1. Victoria University (https://www.vu.edu.au/contact-us)

2. Curtin University (http://about.curtin.edu.au/contact/)

If you are interested to know more about other universities, courses they offer and available scholarships especially for international students, you may visit comparison websites like www.postgradaustralia.com.au for comprehensive information about top Australian universities. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Neri

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit