One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to apply Universities ?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
How to apply for universities

Replies (5)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Samina, You can apply to the Universities through Uniguru's apply online service called 'Uniform'. 

• Anonymous Participant

I feel uniguru is a genuine social group and as I greatly need help, it is my sincere hope that I will get it through uniguru.  I have a place in a university but I can not get a scholarship. I failed to go this 2013  because of lack of fees and I have been given a second change for 2014. Would the well wishers please assist. I have an International diploma in visual communication and I would like to continue my studies with a Bachelor's Degree in media and Communication or Mass communication or International Relations,

• Anonymous Participant

But from uniguru, we can't apply to some particular universities. can u plz help?

I want to apply to some selected universities like Univ. of Nottingham and Waterloo but am unable to apply it from here.

• Anonymous Participant

Below points must be clear from your side:-

Find a course. You can use the course search to find the right course for you. ...

Undergraduate students. You will need to submit your undergraduate application via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). ...

Check you are eligible for a UK student visa.

Thanks,

Stunited

• Anamika Gupta profile image
  • Anamika Gupta Participant

Abroad education consultants always help a student by providing them the options of best universities or institutes that offer your preferred courses.Abroad education consultants also have the sound knowledge of the fee structure and admission procedure of all the universities and colleges in the country where you wish to go for the higher studies.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit