One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to study undegraduate engineering course in USA?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I am boy from India going to appear for final exam of high school.Can you please suggest me a list of exams & all other activities which I have to undertake to get admission in any of the reputed US engineering college.I have inquired various places but it was confusing,can you please suggest me clear & correct steps. Thank you

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, you will have to select your course first. You have to look up for universities that are offer your course and check if you are eligible to apply. The eligibility would be based on your score, SAT (Admission test for UG), Statement of purpose, Letters of recommendation etc., some universities look for extra-curricular activities as well. Once you have shortlisted the university you can prepare your documents and apply online.

We also help you with admission process at no cost. You can select apply to a course tab and apply online to your desired course, one of our counselors will contact you and help you with the process. 


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit