One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to avail scholarship for Toefl Score in the US?

• Abhinaya Sankar profile image
  • Abhinaya Sankar Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Hi 

Can anyone please provide information on how to apply for scholarship based on the Toefl scores.

I gave my Toefl iBT exam recently and got a score of 109. Have started preparing for the application process to several universities in the US. I have quite a good academic record with a Bachelor Degree in ECE. Require more details regarding the scholarships for my Toefl score and also if it will be disbursed for the 1st semester of my PG course or is it available only after my performance in the 1st semester.

Thanks in Advance !

Replies (3)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Abhinaya,

You can get details about TOEFL scholarship here-https://www.ets.org/toefl/scholarships/india/

I would advise you to look into universities which offers scholarship for international students if you looking for funding cause TOEFl scholarship is quite competitive.

You can reach us if you are looking for assistance for univeristy admission process and funding. Please write to priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in

Thanks

Priyanka

• Rakhi Jain profile image
  • Rakhi Jain Participant

The best known TOEFL based scholarships are given by the makers of the TOEFL test itself which is ETS. ETS offers scholarships to it's high scoring students in fours countries which are India, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. The Indian ETS scholarship gives 7000 USD to ten qualifying students per year. You can search for Indian ETS scholarship on Internet and register on thier website.

• West Wood profile image
  • West Wood Participant

Hi Friends

You Have Problems in getting the required scores in Ielts,Toefl, Pte, Esol, Toiec, Oet, Gmat, Gre, Nebosh, SAT, ACT, GED, Usmle, Psat, lsat, Celban, FCE, CAE,CPE, BEC, Fle, Tesol,???

Need Ielts certificate urgently in Australia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Lebanon, Qatar, Canada, India, Dubai, Iran, Pakistan, Belarus, Kuwait, Germany, France, Egypt, Russia, Malaysia, UAE, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, China, Canada, UK, USA, New Zealand, Anywhere… From British council or IDP official without taking the test?

Want to Improve your Band score for Ielts or Toefl?

At our association we can help you obtain the original certificate of all this test without taking the exam. We are a group of Teachers and Examiners Working in various centers like British council, IDP centers, Ets, Gmat Etc… and we have teamed up to form a wide organisation with the sole interest of providing reliable services for all our customers In Documentation and Travel consultancy. Our Group of Staff will be devoted in their mission and treat each case as very important. Contact us if interested:

Contact Email........qualitydocumentation01@gmail.com   

General Surport..............westwoodmiller0@gmail.com

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit