One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to get a full free scholarship for a undergraduate course in a good university?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
hello! I've passed my hsc exam this year. Now I'm interested to do my undergraduate course in abroad specially at USA or Canada in a good university. But I don't know much about these. What extra courses I have to do like ielts or sat? And how can I get a full free scholarship cause I can't bear such amount of money. Please help kindly.

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

HI Nabila, Yes you have to do SAT and IELTS to qualify for an undergraduate course in the US and Its Unlikely to full scholarships, but then you can find the list of Universities that offer scholarships to study in US here.. All the Best!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit