One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
how to get admission in abroad college after 12th?
Manish Singh Manish Singh Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Manish studying in class 12th i'll be giving my board exam in 2013. I want to know how to get admission in abroad for studying Biotechnology and what are the eligibility criteria. I'm presently studying in Chinmaya(Jamshedpur, Jharkhand) class 12 having subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology.
  • November 17, 2012

Replies (73)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You have indicated US as a Choice of country. You need to write SAT exam and get a good score of atleast 1700 plus out of 2400 to get admission in to a good University. You are also required to write TOEFL exam. 

You need to choose a few Universities which offers Biotech in US and start your Online applications as soon as possible. I would advise you to use a good education advisor to assist you. 

If you are not prepared to write SAT, then you can look at applying to Universities in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, where the admissions are purely based on your 12th standard marks and you are required to write either TOEFL or IELTS depending on the Country of Choice. You should start early to avoid disappointments. 

The standard documents reuqired are your 10th standard marks, Statement of Purpose, two Recomendation letters from your teachers, etc. You need tohave a Passport to write IELTS or TOEFL exams. To get in to good Universities, you need to score atleast 75% and above and to be eligible for scholarships, you might need over 90% plus. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Aditya Vishwakarma profile image Aditya Vishwakarma Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 5

i want to addmission in south korea can u help me

Karan Matta profile image Karan Matta Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 35

I am Karanveer. I am in 12 th(PCM ) .I want to study in usa after my 12th.Please suggest me what to do

Manideep Mannu profile image Manideep Mannu Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 5

Actually am completed my 12 th in 2011... so now which course i can apply for usa.. can u plz support me.. thank u

Mubasshira Sara profile image Mubasshira Sara Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 60

I am 11th students. I wanna get admission in a usa university after 12th. Can u plz suggest me how to get started and how should i start preparation??

Add a quick reply to 'how to get admission in abroad college after 12th?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.