One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
How to get admission in Ph.D in structural Engineering?
Abhisek Paul Abhisek Paul Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I did not appear in any entrance exam(e.g. GRE, TOEFL etc.).I want some information regarding how to get admission in Ph.D in Europe, Australia or Canada. I am mainly interested working in structural dynamics and soil structure interaction.
  • December 27, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You interest towards PhD is appreciated. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Research courses in Structural dynamics. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, research proposal and other financial statements. Then you have to submit an application to the university. Many universities do not expect for GRE; however some do not expect. IELTS/TOEFL exams are mandatory for admissions. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'How to get admission in Ph.D in structural Engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.