One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to get an admission at a university in the US?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

I would like to study in USA. Can someone help me pls?

Replies (4)

Hi Steve

Yes we would be happy to help you however I need to know your profile, your intended program , Test scores if taken any?

Please email me your detailed information on



  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


I also want to go for higher studies in the top university in US. Pls suggest me some top universities in US.

With regards,

Meenu Arora.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

i want to do MS in USA ,i need guidens for my higher studies can any one help me

  • Monica Lobo profile image
  • Monica Lobo Participant

Well for studying in US or anywhere abroad you need to first apply to various colleges as per your course selection. 

The study abroad application will look almost like a regular college application. More than likely, it will consist of the following: A personal statement, letters of recommendation, possible course selections, health clearance forms and a general information form.

You may be asked to provide some supporting documentation as part of your application. Once again, requirements vary depending on the country and university, but international students are often asked to provide the following:

  • Passport photos for identification
  • A statement of purpose
  • CV/résumé
  • Academic references/ letters of recommendation
  • Certificate and transcripts of your secondary education
  • Proof of English-language proficiency (e.g. a TOEFL/IELTS certificate, for schools in English-speaking countries), or other language test
  • Admissions test results (e.g. GMAT/GRE results, for graduate programs)

Hope this helps!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit