One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to get an admission into a good university in Singapore ?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
I have a work experience of over 1 year.I want to borrow an education loan for my higher studies in Singapore so I am worried about my ROI? Scope of part time jobs for students over there? Scholarships and financial aid offere for students?

Replies (5)

• Anonymous Participant
Singapore is one of the top education destination, Doing a part time job is illegal in Singapore,to help you further kindly let me know your educational background so that i ca guide you accordingly,
  • Anonymous Participant
I am a b.tech in biotechnology from dr dy patil university pune 2011 batch. have a certification on software testing and a 10 months of work experience as operations executive. want to persue a management studies in singapore.? i also want to know the job prospects after studies over there?
  • Anonymous Participant
There are 7,000 MNCs located in Singapore, where students can acquire work experience in a wide spectrum of businesses and services,The state is also a hub of global finance and technology, and home to droves of Indian managers, accountants and entrepreneurs who were once students of Singapore’s well known private and state educational institutions
  • Anonymous Participant
but is it possible to get an admission through ielts in a good university or college such as NTU.?
  • Anonymous Participant
You need to have a good Bachelor degree. For applicants whose medium of instruction at tertiary level is non-English, a TOEFL score is required. Please check the websites of respective programmes for the specific admission requirements. http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/coursework/HowDoIApply/Pages/HowtoApply.aspx Kindly check with the link you can get more informations

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit