One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How do I study in the UK?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom


I am belonging from a financialy weak family & this year I have given H.S exam.And now,I am awaiting for results.

I want to complete my graduation in Physics in UK.So, my query is if there is some kind of scholarships or educational

loan which will bear my whole study cost in UK & what the procedure and requerments to get chance in universities

of UK is.


Thank You

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Souvik,

It's worth checking with Universities individually if they offer scholarships as many will.  Some will offer automatic scholarships to students from certain countries and some will offer merit based scholarships.  My University, for example, has both.

If you have good grades in your Standard XII then most Universities will consider you for direct entry onto their degree programmes.

I hope this helps!


Ruth Lauener
University Of Sheffield

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Souvik,


You can find details with regard to programs, intakes, fee structures and even apply for the programs on Uniguru website 


You can be eligible for a scholarships based on your previous academic performance. You also stand a chance for a scholarship after enrolling at a university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. Each University admission team has their own eligibility criteria and a student has to fulfill the same.


Good Luck!!


Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit