One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to go abroad for higher study - M.Tech or MBA

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland
I'm doing btech (M.E) from lovely professional university pre final year Student and I want to go abroad for higher study ( or MBA). So pls. tell me what is the procedure.

Replies (5)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Harish, You have to start with choosing the right course, country and University first hope you can find the below article to helpful

How to Choose the Right Course, Right University and the Right Study Abroad Destination?

And you can take help from the University database in the Uniguru Website

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello, I have completed my MCA. Now I want to do MTech in Canada  or America on scholarship based. Is it possible?

  • Deepesh Kumar profile image
  • Deepesh Kumar Participant

Is there any procedure to get direct admission in foreign university by filling online form

  • Mahedra Kumar Soni profile image
  • Mahedra Kumar Soni Participant

hello.. i have completed my btech in 2015 from electrical and electronics engineering.. now i want to do mtech from foreign country...suggest me best universities

  • Annu Kumari profile image
  • Annu Kumari Participant

hello sir . i have completed btech food technogy and i want to study higher education as mtech from abroad . how i can apply & kindly request to you sir plz tell me is there some scholarship or not because in abroard as much fee structure , so i unable to pay more fee so if some scholscholarship then guide me , really i want higher education from foreign country.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit