One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
How to proceed for study abroad?
Nadina Bhandari profile image Nadina Bhandari Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
what are the prerequisites?
  • August 07, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Please be specific in your query. You have to indicate if you want to do Bachelors or Masters in USA. If you want to do Bachelors, then you need to do SAT and TOEFL exams. 

If you want to do Science or Engineering Masters program in USA, you need to write GRE and TOEFL. If you want to do MBA or MS in Management related areas, write GMAT and TOEFL. Every University in USA has its own Pre-Requisites and you need to seek the advice of a Education Counsellor or seek advice from the University about your eligiblity. 

If you write with more specific queries, we can help address them. Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'How to proceed for study abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.