One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
How to study MS In abroad for Mechanical engg
Thejesh Kumar Thejesh Kumar Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Actually i'm coming 4m middle class family..,I want 2 study MS In abroad In mechanical engg course..,hw can I get good university with low tution fees or any scholarships.., pls suggest me wt 2 do & which country is best & which university is suitable 2 me..,pls suggest me..,

  • March 05, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

You should have a bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00, GRE- 300 above, IELTS – 6.5/ TOEFL – 95 and above. Also the university will evaluate your profile based on your SOP, LOR, projects, and co-curricular activities. The tuition fee will vary depending on the university /program, approximately Rs. 14, 00,000 to 18, 00,000 per year. 

Regarding scholarship, applications will be evaluated based on merit and also other certificate diploma courses may be an added advantage. You can directly visit the university International scholarship for funding section for more detail on availability of scholarship. 

You can also look for Malaysia and UK for low tuition fee universities. Share me your profile at so that I can assist you further and also visit Uniguru website for list of universities in USA which offers MS in Mechanical Engineering. Click here for scholarship details.


Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Thejesh,

Adding a bit to Subhashini's information above.

You can also explore European countries such as Netherlands, Germany, France and Italy.

Look out for DAAD and CampusFrance offices near your city and visit them for one-on-one sessions.

Most of them conduct sessions free of cost.

Hope this helps.



Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'How to study MS In abroad for Mechanical engg'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.