One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
How to upgrade profile
Sonal Khare Sonal Khare Member Join date: Sep, 2009 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Here I am providing some details regarding my profile Graduation - Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Worked in a hospital for 1year 6 month, Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management, Currently working for past 6 months as Assistant - Manager in a multinational company. Kindly suggest me some good courses part time / full time / certificate in USA.
  • May 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

You can opt for MBA in Health care management courses in the USA. Your work experience will be an added advantage for the courses. As healthcare management is becoming increasingly popular. The manager's role in health care and health care product organizations continues to grow in importance.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor


You could pursue certificate course of 9months in USA in following areas:

1. Healthcare career profession

2. Healthcare information technology

3. Nursing and clinical professionals

4. Hospital Management, etc.

You need to find universities which offers OPT which allow you to work in USA after your education. This is possible with 9months certificate course and you need to check whether the USA University that you wish to apply provides OPT for you to work in USA. This will give you international degree and international work exposure to recover the cost you have invested in your USA studies. Further your OPT gets converted to work visa (H1) for 3 years and further renewable for another 3 years of work provided you have employer. It also qualifies you for USA green card on getting work visa. The cost of entire 9 month certificate program in USA will be in the range of INR 7 lacs to 9 lacs with tuition, accommodation and living all inclusive. You will have to take TOEFL as the only standardized test for English proficiency. All the best!


Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'How to upgrade profile'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.