One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How will I know that I have chosen a good consultancy ?

• Naveen Antony profile image
  • Naveen Antony Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

And could anyone tell me how many transcripts do I need to apply to 6 University...some say 2 for each so say it depends....could anyone help me in getting a safe number?

Replies (4)

• Laxmi Gaba profile image
  • Laxmi Gaba Participant

Thank you for writing to us. That consultancy is good which meets your requirements and fulfil your needs faster.

Regards

Laxmi

• Prashant Sukhija
  • Prashant Sukhija Expert

Dear Naveen,

Greetings from Hotcourses!!!

Thank you for inquering with us. Everything is depending on University short list. you need to check admission requirements. Not every University ask for trancript to be couriered. Some ask to upload online. 

Regards,

Prashant Sukhija

• Jacquelyn Grothe profile image
  • Jacquelyn Grothe Participant

No Consultancy is good or bad. It is just our mindset or how much they satisfied your mind and thoughts. If you feel they completely understood your problem and giving the solution then it is the best consultancy and if not ten the same consultancy is bad.

• Prem Gandhi profile image
  • Prem Gandhi Participant

You can always judge a good consultancy based on the correctness and accuracy of information that the consultancy shares with you. Any kind of false claims and promises made to you can and will affect your career and studies if you plan to study abroad. This is where an established institute such as Edex Academy, Coimbatore comes into the picture. Their experts provide you information with total integrity. This makes your decision making capability a lot stronger. Do pay them a visit and get an experience of their expert advice to the earliest!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit