One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am a Law student and which course for masters will be preferable

• Archana Ponraj profile image
  • Archana Ponraj Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

I am BBA LLB student.And I wish to study abroad for a better job oppurtunity.But I am confused to choose a subject for masters as which would be a benefited one and which have a wider scope with a placement assured.Could you please sugest me a better course for masters with a better college which provide placement also.

Replies (2)

• Manju Prabhakaran profile image
  • Manju Prabhakaran Participant

Dear Archana

Greetings for the day !

As a Law professional you can choose the course options into LLM with different specilisations.

After Master degree if you plan to practice in court , can choose the options with LLM in Criminal law/ Criminal Justice / International Human rights and etc., or if your interested to work in corporate sector as a legal advisor you can choose as corporate law / corporate finance law and some more related program

In case if your not interested with law , you can also choose options with Masters in Management sector, So these are the course options available for your profile .

And Moreover all the countries have the equal job opportunities for the international students .

So finally based on your intrested in country and course selection we can assist you for the admission process.

And for any further query please feel free to contact us through email manju.prabakaran@hotcourses.co.in

Thanks and Best Regards

Manju Prabakaran

• Jaskaran Singh profile image
  • Jaskaran Singh Participant

I have completed mechanical engineering with 63 % 7 Backlogs

Which course and college or uni should i choose and can get an offer letter.

IELTS 7 bands not less than 6 each.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit