One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am applying for a student visa in USA.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
Can I take my spouse with me?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

A spouse will be allowed to apply for a visa to accompany the student. Applicants with dependents must also provide:
• Proof of the student’s relationship to his/her spouse and/or children (e.g., marriage and birth certificates.)
• It is preferred that families apply for F-1 and F-2 visas at the same time, but if the spouse and children must apply separately at a later time, they should bring a copy of the student visa holder’s passport and visa, along with all other required documents.
Read Travel State Government for more information on student visa

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit