One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am applying for a student visa to New Zealand.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand
I am applying for a student visa to New Zealand. What should I do to take my spouse with me?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, If you want to take your spouse to New Zealand, I would advise you to take a program which is more than Level 7 program  Grad Diploma in a good University or College. You will be eligible to take your spouse,  if you apply for Masters and PhD programs as well. You are required to show a atleast 15,000 NZ $ additionally for visa apart from the Tuition fees and Living expenses for you. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit