One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am doing Bcom but I failed in three subjects What to do now ?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Australia
I am doing bcom and i am not intrested in it now and in want to do shorterm graduate studies in australia in tafe

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, first you need to figure out the field that you are interested in and then choose a course. It is always better to do a course that you enjoy and it will lay platform for good career. Short term courses are available in Australia but you may not be able to get work visa or permanent residence status after doing a short course. You may need to do minimum of 18 - 24 months of education in Australia to get 2 years work visa. Here is a list of universities in Australia you can choose your desired course from here.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

i need to do other cources i failed in 4 sub next year i ll mke tht pass

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit