One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • /
  • Forums
  • /
  • Study in the USA
  • /
  • Business and Management
  • /
  • I am going to complete my graduation in this year and later i would like to pursue MBA in US I would like to know which are the universities that provide MBA program for students with zero work experience(freshers).

I am going to complete my graduation in this year and later i would like to pursue MBA in US I would like to know which are the universities that provide MBA program for students with zero work experience(freshers).

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I am going to complete my graduation in this year and later i would like to pursue MBA in US I would like to know which are the universities that provide MBA program for students with zero work experience(freshers).

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Ashalatha , here is the list of American institutions offering MBA for freshers  You can directly apply to the institutions without filling a lot of forms and without application fee.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit