One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am interested in MBA in international business in UK.

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I am in B.com 2nd year now planning for UK. So can you help me to find good MBA colleges for International Business but I don’t have any work experience.

Replies (2)

• Anonymous Participant

There are several options in the UK as there are approximately 200 universities in the UK. The selection would depend on your marks from you B.Com. You can start the application process this year itself based on your marks from your 1st 2 years.

• Anonymous Participant

Hi, when you talk about United Kingdom for MBA without work experience you have very limited universities available. Say about : Aberdeen University, Cardiff University, Leeds Metropolitan University, UWIC (Cardiff Metropolitan University), Coventry University, Bedfordshire University, Anglia Ruskin University and Liverpool John Mores. But if you're specific with IB then you have only 2 options Aberdeen & Coventry universities. 

best wishes

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit