One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I am interested to study my PG course in physiotherapy from any UK universities.
Sravanthi Tudi Sravanthi Tudi Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am interested to study my PG course in Physiotherapy from any UK universities which starts from January 2013 intake. I have browsed but couldn’t find one. Can you please help me?
  • September 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you can check with Northumbria University has Physiotherapy (Pre Registration) MSc and Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration) MSc programs which is 2 years full-time - commences in January. Many Postgraduate Physiotherapy courses are offered in the UK, each University has its own admissions and entry requirements. You need to check individually and apply to the universities. You can also check with Leeds Metropolitan University which has MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration) Course, 2012-2013 Entry, Start date: January 2013. You can also get information from the Universities through GET FREE INFO button available in Uniguru course search page.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I am interested to study my PG course in physiotherapy from any UK universities.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.