One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is my IELTS band sufficient enough to get admission in NewZealand?

• Ranjith Kumar profile image
  • Ranjith Kumar Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand
I got ielts band of 6 with 7.0/5.5/5.0/6.5 in listening reading writing and speaking respectively, I want to study in NewZealnd university is there any possibility to get an admission pls give me any valuable suggestions

Replies (34)

• Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Ranjith, Yes most of the Universities will require minimum 6, but some Universities may expect the student to get minimum 5.5 bands in all the sections... Check out the list of Universitis for physiotherapy in NewZealand here.. check out their course information for more details..

• Ranjith Anabheri profile image
  • Ranjith Anabheri Participant

thank u ,and is there any possible to get admission for this spring intake 

• Aksh Sharma profile image
  • Aksh Sharma Participant

i have overell 5.5 bands(L=6,R=5,W=5.5,S=5).i did B.TECH in ECE.can i apply for post graduate diploma in new zealand.

if yes ,then please suggest me ,some colleges have less courses fees..

• Andrea Angelo
  • Andrea Angelo Expert

Hi Aksh,

Post Graduate Diploma in ECE programs are usually offered at the Government Universities in New Zealand. The entry requirements for PG programs is IELTS score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.0).

Please get in touch with us and share your profile with us so that we can guide you better. Reach us via mail at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in or call us on our Toll free number 1800 103 9634

• Rupesh Kamble profile image
  • Rupesh Kamble Participant

hi this is sonali here i have appeared for ielts and got band 5.0 so is it possible to do ms program in newzealand

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit