One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I have 51.34 % marks in from University of Calcutta, MS Abroad

  • Shreya Mistri profile image
  • Shreya Mistri Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

 I have 51.34 % marks in from University of Calcutta, , 65.85% in M.Sc Biotechnology. Have done internship from IIT. Am I eligible to study MS or PhD in Europe or USA?

Replies (2)

  • West Wood profile image
  • West Wood Participant

Hi Friends


You Have Problems in getting the required scores in Ielts,Toefl, Pte, Esol, Toiec, Oet, Gmat, Gre, Nebosh, SAT, ACT, GED, Usmle, Psat, lsat, Celban, FCE, CAE,CPE, BEC, Fle, Tesol,???

Need Ielts certificate urgently in Australia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Lebanon, Qatar, Canada, India, Dubai, Iran, Pakistan, Belarus, Kuwait, Germany, France, Egypt, Russia, Malaysia, UAE, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, China, Canada, UK, USA, New Zealand, Anywhere… From British council or IDP official without taking the test?


Want to Improve your Band score for Ielts or Toefl?

At our association we can help you obtain the original certificate of all this test without taking the exam. We are a group of Teachers and Examiners Working in various centers like British council, IDP centers, Ets, Gmat Etc… and we have teamed up to form a wide organisation with the sole interest of providing reliable services for all our customers In Documentation and Travel consultancy. Our Group of Staff will be devoted in their mission and treat each case as very important. Contact us if interested:





  • Steven Frayne profile image
  • Steven Frayne Participant

yes, you are eligible MS in Europe if during your course you require any assignment help contact us at

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit