One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I have completed my bachelors in Physiotherapy, and want to know about universities in USA for masters or DPT?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Which universities will I be applicable to apply if I have no work experience after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy for the masters as well as DPT course and which of the courses is better?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are several Postgraduate Physiotherapy courses offered in USA. You should take GRE for admissions in the university, and also IELTS/TOEFL scores is required. Though a degree at the 'doctor' level generally require the completion of Masters in Physical Therapy to be eligible for the DPT, there are universities that accept profiles with a Bachelors degree also, because each university has its own entry requirements.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit