One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I have completed my BDS from India.

  • Radhika Wadar profile image
  • Radhika Wadar Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
I have completed my BDS from India and am searching for affordable universities in Singapore, HongKong or Malaysia to study masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Please help me out?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, in Singapore you can check with NUS University for the course. In Malaysia there are many universities offering Postgraduate Dental Services courses. In Hong Kong you can check with University of Hong Kong which offers Master of Dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and many other courses.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit