1 800 103 2581
- May 13, 2012
- Preferred study destination: United States
Add a quick reply to 'I have done my graduation in Bsc(it) . I wish to apply for MS (comp. sci) in university of cincinnaty.'
Most USA Universities require 16 years of education and I assume your BS in IT is a 4 years program after 12th grade.
Admission in USA Universities cannot be guaranteed as admission is based on MERIT. Hence, you need to find universities that are ready to accept your profile. In USA you generally have two intakes (1. FALL - August/September and 2. SPRING - January). Some universities have more than two intakes. The deadline for good universities is approx 6 months to 1 year before the intake date.
Here are few basic steps for you to follow for USA University admission:
1. Find USA Universities that match your profile through pre-application research. .
2. Check the USA Universities from whom you have received positive reply for course details, research availability, admission requirements, deadlines, etc.
3. You need to take GRE and TOEFL test.
4. You need to prepare your SOP, LOR, TRANSCRIPT, FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS and apply before each university application deadline.
5. You need to correspond with university officials for admission status.
6. You need to prepare visa documentation and prepare yourself for visa interview.