One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I have done my M.E.Structures in 1996 want to do Phd in US .

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
whether it is possible to do Phd after so many years gap.Is there any age limit, and if possible please suggest me the score needed in GRE and TOEFL and top universities where i can apply.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
Dear Yogesh, There is no age limit to apply for studies in USA. If you have been working in the same field then is no gap in your knowledge base,so work on your GRE and TOEFL exams and apply for pHD Also try to work on some research work in this year , related to structures - like presenting at some seminars , conferences or publishing some paper if possible these factors do count a lot for PHD applicants Be ready with your reasons of why u felt the need to do a PHD at this point of time. Hope that helps Best Wishes

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit