One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I'm in a dilemma about choosing an indian college for my BTech in electronics and engg

• Meghana S profile image
  • Meghana S Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Choice1- a Tier1 college which is number 1 in the city and state, which offers great exposure in terms of projects, interships and research assistantships. But as it's autonomous, it has its own syllabus and it's very difficult to score a perfect GPA. So which matters more when I need to apply for a masters abroad? A good GPA or the quality of education that I've received? 

Choice2- a tier 2 University, not as good as the first one in the above mentioned features. But it's easy to score well and ensure a great GPA Throughout. 

What should I choose considering I'm Keen on masters and  work and research abroad, in a good University? 

Please help me take the right decision! Thank you! 

Replies (1)

• Indrani Sengupta
  • Indrani Sengupta Expert

Dear Meghana

Thank you for writing to you but unfrotunately I will not be able to sort your query as HOTCOURSES only assist for abraod education  .

Thanks and Regards

Indrani Sengupta

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit