One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want Help Masters in USA

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Hello there.. I want help regarding Masters in USA..I want to study Masters in abroad probably USA.. can anybody help me with the procedure,exams, etc

Replies (3)

Hi Nikita


Sure we would be happy to help you with USA admission guidance. Can you please send me your detailed profile and the course you are interested along with your contact details to




  • Sri Ram profile image
  • Sri Ram Participant

Hi I am 2nd year Mech. Completed B.E then  I want to study in Us for Ms Aerospace with scholarship. Can??

  • Ankit Vyas profile image
  • Ankit Vyas Participant

For MBA in US you require study visa .you can check usa study visa rules on website of usa . Interview process is a inportant part to get usa study visa .

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit