One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

i want to change from one college to another want to finished master of commerce?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
i have been studying in Australia Sydney Master of Commerce degree at the Raffles College of Design and Commerce i haven't finished my studies from that college do you know any other college that can finished my master of commerce in sydney. thank you very much for your help and advice in advance

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

You want a transfer to another college and continue your studies in a new college. Your college admissions office-staff would be the best people to help you with this question! 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit