One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to do my Masters in civil engineering in UK. Can someone help me?
Bobby Saini profile image Bobby Saini Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i am pursuing Btech (Civil Engineering) 3rd yr,I want to do masters in civil in uk or ireland next year.What are the expenses and how many marks are required for it, i want to know abot the best universities of uk or ireland also.

  • March 14, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Bobby,

Greeetings of the day!

Uk and Ireland both provides you with a masters degree of 1 year duration. Since you are in 3rd year of graduation, you will be eligible for Sep2016 intake for which the applications will commence in Sep2015 itslef.

The universities will be entirely dependent on you academic profile.The higher your grades are, the more good universities you can look for.

As per the exepneses are concenred, Uk will cost you roughly around 20 lacs per annum including tuition fees and living and so as Ireland or may be something less around 16-18 lacs.

Please be in touch with us at or call at 011-49196901 for further assistance.

Lookf orward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do my Masters in civil engineering in UK. Can someone help me?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.