One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to do MS in VLSI domain
Kiran Vinola profile image Kiran Vinola Member Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i am doing my UG in ECE.I want to do MS in VLSI domain.
I am from a middle class family,how  can i get financial aid?

can you list some colleges with this course and suited for me financially?

how can i search for schlorship that is suited for me?

  • February 28, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Kiran, 


Thank you for your query


A scholarship depends on your previous academic performance. Each University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria. We will able to advise on course options based on you profile. 


Please share your details with me via mail at or call us at our toll free number 18001039634

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do MS in VLSI domain'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.