One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

i want to do my MBA

• Somesh Tomar profile image
  • Somesh Tomar Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

can you suggest best college of MBA program and low fees and....

Replies (8)

• Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Dear Somesh,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Please confirm us the country and budget so that I am able to advice you better.

Regards,

Jyoti

• Arvind Rajpurohit profile image
  • Arvind Rajpurohit Participant

Hi somesh,

Few of my friends are doing mba and post graduate cources from canada and usa, and all of them arent so rich. 

There are many universities around to get your mba done from overseas.

Brock University, Faculty of Business- around 25000 USD.

Cape Breton University, Shannon School of Business- around 19000 USD.

Concordia University, John Molson School of Business- tution fee around 15000 USD.

Laurentian University, School of Commerce and Administration- 25000 USD.

those friends got their best affordable and reputed university in desired country suggestion from here, you can check out  http://personalstatementhelp.biz/ 

My suggestion will be do study from reputed university, and cut down in cost of living to make it affordable. 

Hope it helped you.

• Rohit Kumar profile image
  • Rohit Kumar Participant

MIT School of Business is one of the best institutes of MIT Group of Institutions Pune. MIT Group institutions are spread all over the state of Maharashtra and famous for its quality education from school to post graduate level.

• Arvind Rajpurohit profile image
  • Arvind Rajpurohit Participant
  • Hi somesh,
  • Few of my friends are doing mba and post graduate cources from canada and usa, and all of them arent so rich. 
  • There are many universities around to get your mba done from overseas.
  • Brock University, Faculty of Business- around 25000 USD.
  • Cape Breton University, Shannon School of Business- around 19000 USD.
  • Concordia University, John Molson School of Business- tution fee around 15000 USD.
  • Laurentian University, School of Commerce and Administration- 25000 USD.
  • those friends got their best affordable and reputed university in desired country suggestion from here, you can check out  
  • personalstatementhelp.biz/
  • My suggestion will be do study from reputed university, and cut down in cost of living to make it affordable. 
  • Hope it helped you.
  • Yuga Devi profile image
  • Yuga Devi Participant

Hi Everyone, If you are interested to study MBA abroad i strongly recommend you to come to Malaysia. The fees is surely less as compare to other countries. The value of education is also very high here. I am studying MBA in Malaysia now. I will suggest you a consultant here for guiding you and getting the admissions in any course in Malaysia. These consultants did my admission and i am very happy for thier service.

www.highereducation.mozello.com or whatsup or call them @ 0060173793121

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit