One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Universities for MPhill Graphics in USA

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I am doing bachelors in graphics designing (4 Years) .My bachelors gonna done in this September. For further m interested in photography also. but I really have no more details about the universities in abroad can u please help me out of it if i carry on in graphics for M.Phill which is the best and easily applicable university for me

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Ayesha, below are some top Universities that offers graphic design course in US

  • Rhode Island School of Design 
  • Yale University 
  • Maryland Institute College of Art 
  • Carnegie Mellon University 
  • Virginia Commonwealth University 
  • Cranbrook Academy of Art 
  • Art Center College of Design 
  • California Institute of the Arts 
  • School of Visual Arts 

Ref: US News

You can also find more Universities for Graphic Design course in US here.. Chek out the link and click on the course details to know more on eligibility, fee etc...


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit