One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to get information about the application process and which will be the best time to join GRE classes ....

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
Hello Sir , Right now I am studying in 6th semester of B.E. Mechanical Engg.. Sir please tell me what will be the best time to start preparation for GRE and also for IELTS .. If I want to go to US after 6 or 12 months completing my B.E. in may 2015 ..????

Replies (2)

• Anonymous Participant

You can start preparing for GRE, atleast 2 to 3 months of preparation is needed. The earlier you take, the better is for you and the scores are valid for 5 years. If you are not satisfied with the scores, you can also retake the exam. IELTS is valid only for 2 years, you can take it 6 months prior to the course start date. 

• Anonymous Participant

i am mech engineer ,with post exp in different field and want to go usa north texas univ,can i apply to that univ,but can iget any help in my post exp,please help me out,mmirza30@ymail.com

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit