One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to persue MS in Immunology or cancer biology in USA.
Sonal Gahlawat Sonal Gahlawat Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please tell me about universities offering this course.
  • July 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor


Good Morning! Masters in Cancer Biology can be done in quite a few good universities in the USA like Universiy of Texas, University of Toledo, University of Maryland and University of Nebraska.

Immunology can be done in Pennsylvania state university, University of Cornell, North Carolina State University.

All the Best!

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Swethkamal Kalyanaraman Swethkamal Kalyanaraman Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I would like to know safe universities in US for immunology. Do they accept Biotech students?

Add a quick reply to 'I want to persue MS in Immunology or cancer biology in USA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.