One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to study in London the course is Biogenetic Engineering.
Punita Singh profile image Punita Singh Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please give me details for Biogenetic Engineering course, I want to study in London.
  • August 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are 3 universities found in our Uniguru website for Genetic Engineering.  You can also check with Imperial College London, Heythrop College (University Of London), University Of Sussex, University Of Ulster, for the course. The field of genetic engineering studies how traits and characteristics of an organism are transmitted through the generations, and how genetic disorders are caused.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study in London the course is Biogenetic Engineering.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.