One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to study journalism and mass comm. in UK but have some questions ...

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

So I am basically in 12th CBSE and giving my exams this year and then I'll give IELTS soon ... I switched a few universities but there are a couple of questions -

firstly , some universities offer BA in Journalism and some offer BA in media , while some have BA in journalism and media .. Which of these courses is the best ? And if I take media for eg. Will I be cutting out on journalism as a career ? 


Secondly , is it required recommended to take a foundation year or go through the pathway college first , or should you get directly admitted to the UG course ?? 

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Process your application for BA in Journalism and media / mass communication where you can concentrate on two streams rather than doing it separately. This course trains the aspirants with editing, writing, photographic techniques etc. You can establish your career as Editor, Reporter, News Analyst, Sound Engineer, Journalist, Screenwriter, Photojournalist, Fashion Photographer, Producer etc and also have options into fields like Broadcasting Corporations, Legal Affairs Department, Press Information Bureau, TV Channels, Periodicals and Magazines, Websites, Newspapers, Photography Companies and many more. Find the list of universities in UK who offer UG in journalism and mass communication at Uniguru.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit