One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to study master by research in environmental science in climate change.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Plz advise me uni which haven master by research in environmental science specializing on climate change,regards

Replies (1)

  • Priya Suresh
  • Priya Suresh Expert

You can find the list of list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters Degree courses in Environmental Science. You have to choose the university that matched best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may then have to work on documents like academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, research proposal, resume and other financial documents. You should then submit an application to the university. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit