One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to study my Ms. Automobile engineering. in USA or UK ?
Viswanath Saravanan profile image Viswanath Saravanan Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Can you help me to take my decision and I want scholarship.
  • June 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Automotive Masters in the UK is available in Coventry University near Birmingham. Birmingham City university also runs a good Automobile program. University of Sussex is a highly rated Research University and they also have a good Automobile Engg program. 

Scholarships are far and few and would advise you to look at funding on your own or seek a bank loan to support your education. Most Universities will need a first degree in BE in Mechanical or Autombile Engg to qualify. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study my Ms. Automobile engineering. in USA or UK ? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.