One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to study physics at post graduate level in USA

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
I have done BDS i.e Bachelors in Dental Surgery in India. I have always been interested in studying physics, how can I pursue Physics education in good college in USA.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many universities in the USA offering postgraduate Physics courses, you should have a GRE score, along with IELTS/TOEFL for the admissions. University of Texas A&M offers  Master of Science in Health Physics, San Diego State University offers Master of Science in Radiological Health Physics, Illinois Institute of Technology has Master of Health Physics. Colorado State University offers M.S. in Radiological Health Sciences - Radiation Cancer Biology and Oncology. You can select the subject based on your interest and apply for the university.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit