One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I would like to complete my M.Tech in UK. Please guide me.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

I have complete my BE from RGPV and want to study my M.Tech in UK.

Please provide me information about university/college, visa, scholorship etc.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Andrew,Greetings of the day!

You can look for Uk for your masters in Engineering. Though there is no such term as M.Tech, you will be getting a degree of MSc in your chosen area of specialization.

The duration of the programme is normally of 1 year. The choice of the universities are dependent on your academic profile.

Generally, you get a visa of the course duration plus 4 months of extension.

Scholarships are again based on your overall profile. You need to have an offer letter in hand from the university in order to be eligible for Internal scholarships.

Kindly send me your docs at or can give me a call on 011-49196901 for further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards

Team-Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit