One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which country and university is better for me?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I would like to do MS(by research) in embedded systems. Which country and university is better for me?

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Anto, University of Sussex, University of Glasgow, University of Birmingham, University of Westminster, University of Greenwich, Newcastle University, University of Hull, University of Kent, Heriot Watt University, London South Bank University are some of the good universities offering MS in embedded systems . You can check out more details here..

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit