One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
i would like to know if i am eligible for master in embedded systems
Snehal Patil Snehal Patil Member Join date: Nov, 2011 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Hi, I am doing Bsc. IT. Will you please give me some universities name which having Masters in Embedded system. I would like to know if I am eligible for master in embedded systems.
  • March 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ramesh Rangachari Ramesh Rangachari Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 30 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor


Thank you for the enquiry.  From the question it is not clear which country you are looking for.  Most of the Universities have Embedded Systems specialization under Computer Science as the Major and you are very much eligible. 

Ramesh Rangachari | Education Overseas Academy

Add a quick reply to 'i would like to know if i am eligible for master in embedded systems'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.